In this article we will look at some known connectivity issues you can come across while connecting to Teneno in your Operating system. We will also talk about some basic steps to fix the issue.
- No Internet : If there is no Internet connection you would get the below message in your Teneno Support Logs and would not be able to connect to Teneno VPN.
Resolution : Please check your Internet Connection. If it is not “On” then switch it on to restore Teneno VPN connection.
- Unable to Call Web Dev Server : If you are not getting the Teneno Drive then the below error message will show up in the Teneno Support Logs.
Resolution : First try to restart your Web Client services (Press Windows +R to open the Run Command —–>Type in services.msc —->search for Web Client and do a right click on it to restart it).
Post this try to reconnect your Teneno VPN.
- Sending IP Failed : You will not be able to connect to Teneno if IP Address sending fails. Below is the error message you will see in the Support Logs. This happens usually due to week Internet connection.
Resolution : Check your Internet connection to see if its working fine and not getting static. Try to Reconnect with the Teneno VPN.
- Tap Windows Adapter (Windows) : If the user has removed the “Installed certificate” from the device then the user will get the error message “Resource are missing.Please uninstall and try again”.
Resolution : Please Uninstall the RAP and Reinstall it again.
- Could not reach NeT Storage (Mac OS X ) : You will not be able to connect to Teneno if you are loosing connection to NeT Storage while connecting.Below is the error message you will get in your Support Logs.
Resolution : First try to Reconnect to Teneno again.
Check for TAP adapter. Open Terminal ——>Enter command ifconfig—–>Locate Tap0 interface. If it exists and the status is Active then the connection is OK. If not then escalate to Teneno Helpdesk.
You can also check by opening Terminal——>Enter command netstat-nr —–>Locate if Tap0 interface is there. If it exists then the connection is OK.If not then escalate to Teneno Helpdesk.