Location Services allows applications and websites to gather and use information based on the current location of your computer.You have to give your permission before an app or website can use your location data.
If the Mac OS users have not enabled the Location Service in their computer then they can follow the below steps to enable it.
- Choose System Preference from the Mac menu.
- Click the Security and Privacy icon in the System Preference window.
- Click the Privacy Tab.
- If the padlock icon in the lower left is locked , click it and enter an admin name and password to unlock it.
- Select Location Services.
- Check the “Enable Location Services“checkbox as shown in the below figure.